The information below is for the 2016 UTMF.
Avid Adventures Japan
Accommodation and racer support packages for overseas runners coming for the 2016 UTMF and STY are available through Avid Adventures Japan.
These shuttle bus services (and packaged with accommodation for STY) are provided by Fujiyama-Tour and arranged for those who need access to UTMF events (runners, families, crews, spectators, etc.).
Please reserve your seats in advance by call or on website. Reservation window will be closed at 5pm on Wednesday, August 31st , but it could be sold out way before. Please plan ahead and reserve early.
- ・Shuttle bus between Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka station and Ohike Kouen (Kawaguchiko).
- ・Both inbound and outbound.
- ・One way to Ohike Kouen only.
- ・Shuttle bus packaged with accommodation at Fujisan Kodomo no Kuni (start of STY), from/to Shinjuku, Yokohama or Shizuoka station.
- ・Shuttle bus on Saturday morning before STY start.
- ・From Ohike Kouen (Kawaguchiko) to Fujisan Kodomo no Kuni, via Fuji-Hokuroku Parking lots.
- ・From Gotemba, Shin-Fuji station to Fujisan Kodomo no Kuni.
- ・Shuttle bus on Sunday after STY finish.
- ・From Ohike Kouen (Kawaguchiko) to parking lots of Fujisan Kodomo no Kuni.
For international visitors to both UTMF and STY
- ・Packaged tour from/to Shinjuku Station.
Contact: (bus operator company) URL