RACE ORGANIZER (subject to change)
ULTRA-TRAIL Mt. FUJI Race Committee
(The Race Committee consists of the Fuji Trail Runners Club (Non-Profit Organization), Fuji City, Fujinomiya City, Minobu Town, Narusawa Village, Fujikawaguchiko Town,Fujiyoshida City,Oshino Village, Yamanakako Village,Gotemba City, and R-bies Sports Foundation)
SUPPORT BY (subject to change)
Japan Sports Agency, Transport and Tourism, Japan Tourism Agency, Yamanashi Prefecture, Doshi Village, The Yamanashi Nichi Nichi Shimbun/Yamanashi Broadcasting System, Television Yamanashi Co.,Ltd., The Shizuoka Shimbun/Shizuoka Broadcasting System, Shizuoka Telecasting, Shizuoka Asahi Television, Shizuoka Daiichi Television Corporation, K-mix/Shizuoka FM Broadcasting
Friday, April 23, 2021 – Sunday, April 25, 2021 (3 days)
|CUMULATIVE ALTITUDE GAIN||7,563m|
|TIME LIMIT||April 25, PM 1:30|
|# OF RACERS||2,400|
|START||Fujisan Kodomo-no-Kuni, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka Prefecture|
|FINISH||Fujikyu Highland Fujikawaguchiko Town and Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi)|
*In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, entries from racers living outside of Japan will not be accepted for the UTMF2021. The entry is open only to racers living in Japan.
- Any male or female 18 years of age or older as of race day who can complete the race within the time limit and without getting lost.
- Racers must have successfully finished in races that are registered with the ITRA (International Trail Running Association) and have earned at least 10 points from up to three races. These races must have been completed within the last four years up until the day before the registration start date of the UTMF 2020 (between November 16, 2016 and November 15, 2020). However, at least one of these races must have been completed between two year before the registration start date and the day before the registration start date (between November 16, 2018 and November 15, 2020).
- Registered racers of the UTMF2020 (racers who had the right to run in the UTMF2020 in all categories including the donation based entry and general category entry) will receive priority entry rights for the UTMF2021 or UTMF2022. Racers who live outside of Japan will receive the priority entry rights for the UTMF2022 only.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RACE
- As a racer, you understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running all day and night through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You are responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, rain and snow) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to physically and mentally deal with extreme fatigue, stomach problems, muscle pain and mild physical injuries on your own.
- You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
- Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
- All racers must accept and comply with the UTMF2021 Operation Policy on the Prevention of COVID-19.
If during the 2021 race, we find out that you did not meet the above race conditions, your entry to the 2022 race may be declined.
RACE ENTRY FEES（TAX IN）
UTMF (ULTRA-TRAIL Mt.FUJI)
General category entry and priority entry
Please note: It is customary in Japan for race registration sites to charge a 6% system usage charge. This fee will be added to your registration fee when signing up for the race.
Entry with contribution
( A monetary contribution of 64,000 JPY Entry fee 36,000 JPY )
( including the entry system usage charge )
- Cancellations, Race Category Changes, Transfers
- Please be aware that there are no entry fee refunds (full or partial) for whatever the reason once you’ve signed up for the race.
- Race category changes are not allowed under any circumstances. (e.g. You cannot change from the UTMF to the STY or vice versa)
- Your entry (race bib/number) cannot be transferred to another person. If you do so, you, and the person to whom you’ve transferred the race bib to, will be prohibited from entering the UTMF in the future.
- If you’ve signed up for the race through the Japanese registration system and opted to pay via bank transfer, you must make the payment by the payment deadline or your registration will be cancelled. If we receive your bank transfer after the payment deadline, your entry will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be returned to you minus a service charge.