Directions to the START LINE in Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni
【Thu. Apr 26th Package including accommodations】Reservations required.
1) Stay in Gotemba
•Thu. Apr 26: Accommodations at a hotel near Gotemba station. (Check-in on your own, single use)
•Fri. Apr 27: Bus departing from Gotemba station to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen-no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
2) Stay in Kawaguchiko
•Thu. Apr 26: Accommodations at a hotel near Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko. Minshuku accommodations. (Check-in on your own)
•Fri. Apr 27: Bus departing from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen -no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
3) Stay in Gotemba, Susono, Shinfuji, Fujinomiya
•Thu. Apr 26: Bus departing from Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka (16:00) to various accommodations in Gotemba, Susono, Shinfuji, Fujinomiya (18:00)
•Fri. Apr 27: Bus departing accommodations → Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen-no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
【Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka, Gotemba, Shin-Fujiyoshida stations】Reservations required.
4) Fri. Apr 27: Buses depart from each train station → Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen-no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
【For those who had accommodations in Kawaguchiko】Reservations required.
5) Thu. Apr 26: Accommodations at a hotel in Kawaguchiko
Fri. Apr 27: Bus departing from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen-no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
【Roundtrip transportation for those who want to leave their cars at the finish line】Reservations required.
6) Morning of Fri. Apr 27: Fujihokuroku Parking Lot → Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (to the Sougen-no-kuni parking lot near the starting area)
By CarYou may not park and sleep in your car in the Kodomo-no-kuni parking lot on the day/night before the race.
【Direct to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni】
Shin-Tomei Shin-Fuji IC, Tomei Highway Fuji IC or Susono IC → Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni Front entrance parking lot → Entrance gate → 15 minute walk → Starting area (Sougen-no-hiroba)
From the Shin-Tomei Highway "Shinfuji IC" take route #24 and #469. Continue in the direction of "Fuji Safari Park" for 30 minutes.
Google Map Route
From the Tomei Highway "Susono IC" take route #469. Continue in the direction of "Fuji Safari Park" for 15 minutes.
Google Map Route
- Important Reminders
- •If you leave your car in Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni and need to return to pick up your car after reaching the finish line Kawaguchiko, you must make a reservation for the bus that will be going back to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni. (Buses depart on 4/28 and 4/29 from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko.)
- •Parking is not allowed in the Sougen Gate Parking Lot near the starting area.
- •Parking is only allowed in Front Gate Parking Lot. It is about a 15 minute walk to the starting area from there.
Directions to the FINISH LINE in Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko
Chuo Jidoushadou Kawaguchi IC or Higashi Fujigoko Douro Fujiyoshida IC → Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot → Shuttle bus (approx. 10 minutes) → Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko
Map (Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot): https://goo.gl/maps/KayXScajT2v
- Important Reminders
- •Parking near the Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko area is prohibited. You must use the Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot.
- •Sleeping/camping out in the parking lot or in your car is prohibited.
- •There will be shuttle buses running between the Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot and Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko as follows:
oThu 4/26: For racer registration
oFri 4/27: There are no shuttle buses in the morning. Park your car and take the bus arranged by Fujikyu Travel from Hokuroku Parking Lot to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni (reservations required).
oFri 4/27: Starting from about 9pm at night (when the top STY finishers come in)
A5 KATSUYAMA Aid Station (for UTMF only) is located in a residential area. Please do not park your car near this aid station to avoid causing inconvenience to the local residents. Park your car at the Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot and take the free shuttle bus to the aid station.
Get off at Kawaguchiko train station (Fujikyuko-Kawaguchiko Line) http://e.fujikyu-railway.jp
Directions to Ohike Kouen from Kawaguchiko station (walking or by bus)
By foot (walking): https://goo.gl/maps/XjapixBqX7C2
By bus: http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/heritage-tour/detail/id/1/
Highway bus schedule (to Kawaguchko station)
Link to Fujikyu http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/highway/
Kawaguchiko station → Ohike Kouen Retrobus (Kawaguchiko/Saiko Bus). Get off at “Kawaguchiko Herb-kan” (approx. 12 minute ride)
Link to Fujikyu http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/heritage-tour/detail/id/1/
Directions to the Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko after the race
*For those who’ve parked their cars in Fujisan Kodomo-no-kun
After the race on Sat. 4/28 and Sun. 4/29
【Returning to Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni parking lot】Reservations required.
7) Departing from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko → To Fujisan Kodomo-no-kuni
Shuttle buses going to different train stations
8) Sat 28th – From finish area to various train stations.
Sat. 28th Bus departing at 8:30 from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko → Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka train stations (arriving at around 11:30)
8) Sun. 29th – From finish area to various train stations.
Sun. 29th Bus departing at 14:00 from Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko → Shinjuku, Yokohama, Shizuoka train stations (arriving at around 16:30)
Fujikyu Travel Event Access Tour
- Tour information from here
- 1)~6) http://www.fujikyu-travel.co.jp/free/?no=241
- 7)~8) http://www.fujikyu-travel.co.jp/free/?no=244
All racers, families, supporters and spectators can use these bus tours.