The information below is for the 2018 UTMF.
AID STATION PARKING LOTS
- Aid Stations where support is not allowed: Supporters and spectators are not allowed at the W AWAKURA, A1 FUJINOMIYA, A3 MOTOSUKO, A6 OSHINO and A8 NIJU-MAGARI aid stations due to limited space. Parking is not allowed at these aid stations and the official shuttle buses will not be stopping at these aid stations
- Race Start Area (Fujisan Kodomono-kuni): Please park your car at the Fujisan Kodomono-kuni front entrance parking lot, enter the park from there and walk to the starting area located at Sougen-no-kuni (approximately 15 minute walk). Do not park in the parking lot near Sougen-no-kuni as it is reserved for the race shuttle buses. →Directions to Fujisan Kodomono-kuni
- Race Finish Area (Ohike Kouen): Parking near Ohike Kouen as well as along the road near the park is strictly prohibited. Please park your car at the Fujihokuroku parking lot and take the free shuttle bus to/from Ohike Kouen. →Directions to Fujihokuroku parking lot & shuttle bus stop
- Aid Stations where support is allowed: Parking lots are available near aid stations where supporters are allowed. Please see the chart below for details.
|AID STATION||Parking Lot||Walking directions||Important Notice|
|Start KODOMO-NO-KUNI||https://goo.gl/maps/FZ4NrvbMQKD2||–||Parking is only allowed at the Front Gate parking lot. It’s about a 15 minute walk to the starting area from there.|
1 minute walk from the UTMF parking
|https://goo.gl/maps/NTT4HMjsZ222||Directions from the parking lot to the aid station.
|–||–||Parking space is limited so please park your car at the Fujihokuroku Parking Lot and take the free shuttle bus to A5 KATSUYAMA aid station.|
|–||Walking directions from the Ohike Kouen Finish area.
|30 minute walk from the finish area in Kawaguchiko.|
3 minute walk from the UTMF parking
|https://goo.gl/maps/JrrbxxBKUrt||Directions from the parking lot to the aid station.
6 minute walk from the UTMF parking
|https://goo.gl/maps/EAKpbdvmwkk||Directions from the parking lot to the aid station.
|Please do not park at the Sasago Community Sports Park parking lot. Please park your car at the specially designated Citizen Denshi UTMF parking lot.
Parking is not allowed anywhere except the specially designated UTMF parking lots.
Parking space is limited. Please park your cars at the Fujihokuroku parking lot and take the free shuttle bus to Kawaguchiko train station (open during the times when the trains are running). Also use public transportation from Kotobuki train station to Kawaguchiko.
Directions from Kotobuki train station to the aid station.
FUJIKYUKO Railway (en)
|Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot
（Finish Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko）
|https://goo.gl/maps/wyUWXZi4Ljr||Free shuttle bus from Fujihokuroku Parking Lot (One way trip approx. 10 minutes)
|No parking is allowed at Ohike Kouen in Kawaguchiko near the finish area. You must park your car at the Fujihokuroku Parking Lot and take the free shuttle bus between the parking lot and Ohike Kouen.|
|Supporters may not provide support at the following aid stations: W AWAKURA, A1 FUJINOMIYA, A3 MOTOSUKO, A5 OSHINO, A8 NIJUMAGARI. (No cars or spectators allowed at these aid stations)|
|Parking near Ohike Kouen as well as along the road near the park is strictly prohibited. Please park your car at the Fujihokuroku parking lot and take the free shuttle bus to/from Ohike Kouen.
The parking spaces in Kawaguchiko are reserved for people visiting the area who are not involved in the UTMF. We ask all supporters and spectators to use the Fujihokuroku Parking Lot specially designated for the UTMF. Cars are not allowed inside the Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko finish area.
- Start KODOMO-NO-KUNI
- A2 FUMOTO
- A4 SHOJIKO
- A5 KATSUYAMA
- A7 YAMANAKAKO
- A9 FUJIYOSHIDA
- Fuji Hokuroku Parking Lot（Finish Ohike Kouen, Kawaguchiko）