SUPPORTER SHUTTLE BUS
The information below is for the 2018 UTMF.
◇Aid Station Shuttle Bus (Tickets must be purchased)
- This shuttle bus is for supporters and will stop at aid stations where support and/or spectators are allowed.
- Please show your bus ticket to the driver when getting on the bus.
- Get on/off at the bus at the supporter shuttle bus stops.
- The bus may be delayed depending on traffic.
- Racers who’ve dropped out of the race can get on these buses by showing his/her race bib.
Where you can purchase shuttle bus tickets
Thu. Apr 26 13:00-22:30 Ohike Kouen Kawaguchiko – Information Booth
Fri. Apr 27 8:00-15:00 Fuji-san Kodomono-kuni Starting Area – Information Booth
Fri. Apr 27 After 18:00 Ohike Kouen Kawaguchiko Finish Area – Information Booth
Sat. Apr 28 (all day) – 29 (until 0:00) Ohike Kouen Kawaguchiko Finish Area – Information Booth
BUS PASS PRICES
Shuttle bus passes can be purchased at the information booths located at Ohike Kouen (Kawaguchiko) and Fujisan Kodomono Kuni (STY Start).
|1-DAY PASS||2-DAY PASS|
|1,800 JPY||2,800 JPY|
Aid Station Shuttle Bus
A shuttle bus service going around the aid stations will be available from Friday, September 23 to Sunday, September 25.