Virtual Race Information
|Race||Virtual FUJI / KAI 2023|
|Race Day||【Virtual FUJI160K】
Saturday 7 Octorber – Monday 16 Octorber 10days
Tuesday 17 Octorber – Sunday 22 Octorber 6days
|Organizer||R-bies Sports Foundation.|
|Finisher's prize||Certificate of completion in the app, actual finisher's badge, and points that can be used to enter the race: 3 points for the finishers of the Virtual FUJI160k and 1 point for KAI69k|
|Rules||Please run a total distance further than the distance categoty you entered for widthin the Race Period (10days or 6days).|
September 1st ( 0:00 am JST ) ,2023－September 30, 2023
◎How To Enter Race
- Step2Download TATTA: the GPS training app.
How to download & link TATTA app – before event –
Please download TATTA app via APP Store or Google Play.
« IMPORTANT!! »
The availability of TATTA app is subject to where you live.
There are some regions/areas in which the app is not available.
‹ Recommended environment ›
– iOS = Version15 or later – Android = Version8 or later* Update to the latest version recommended.
Please browse through the quick introduction and flick to proceed to the initial linkage page.
- Step3Open the app, enter your ID and password. Then tap on the sync button.
If you have never ran with TATTA, please open the TATTA app and perform a test run beforehand.
- Step4Please enter and prepare in advance.
Tap [Event] in the TATTA app and check if [Virtual FUJI / KAI 2023] is displayed. If it is, you are all set！ (This will be reflected on the same day, once you enter the race.)
- Step5Open “TATTA” on your smartphone and run during the race period; your distance will be counted.
Start TATTA during the race period and tap [Start] to run. After your run, tap [■] [End], and then [Save]. This will save the distance you run.
Open “TATTA” on your smartphone and run during the race period; your distance will be counted.
Open TATTA and display the measurement screen from the start menu. Tap ① at the top of the screen to display the list of ② events. Make sure that [Virtual FUJI / KAI 2023] is included in the ②list. Your record will be reflected on all events displayed in the events list. If this is not displayed, check: Is the sync with RUNNET correct? Is the activity selected correctly? (Is Running or Trail Run set?) The list can be closed by tapping any other part of the screen part.
NOTICE: All participants must agree to and abide by the following Application terms upon entry.
- We cannot accept the change of race category or name, cancellation, and transfer of rights, once the registration is completed. Refunds are not possible unless there is faulty to the organizer.
- Please be sure to follow traffic rules and facility rules, such as manners at parks.
- Please avoid running in groups. In cases that you will be running with multiple people, please be sure to keep enough distance.
- Be sure to manage your health before starting the race, and in the case that you do not feel comfortable, stop running.
- The organizer is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or accidents upon participation in the race. There is also no applicable insurance.
- Participants must agree in advance that pictures and videos may be posted on, Monthly Runners, RUNNET (RUNNET GLOBAL), the official website, social media, and others, and entrust the organizer with the portrait rights.
- The organizers acknowledge the importance of personal data and will strictly comply with privacy policies and related laws. The organizer will use personal information based on these laws and policies. Your personal information will be used to: improve service for race participants, deliver participation guides and information on future races, notify and announce race results, provide service from sponsors, supporting organizations, and related organizations.
Virtual FUJI160K badge / Virtual KAI69k badge
■ All finishers will receive a 『Virtual FUJI / KAI 2023 Original badge』
- Mailing of completed badges (Around mid-November 2023)
- The color and design may change slightly.
A Record Certificate will be available TATTA app.
Certificate of completion in the app, actual finisher's badge, and points that can be used to enter the race: 3 points for the finishers of the Virtual FUJI160k and 1 point for KAI69k.
Completion Virtual FUJI / KAI Original badge mail（End of November 2023）
We will send the finish badge of the original design of Virtual FUJI / KAI to all the finishers after the Virtual race (Expected to be shipped around the end of November 2023)
◎Original goods sale
Virtual FUJI / KAI 2023 Original T shirts（Available for purchase at entry）[Paid 3,000JPY]
BLANK APPAREL™ body is made of Bling Material™, a recycled polyester made from mill waste fibers and used clothing.